Thursday, April 19, 2012

To blog or not to blog...

I really debated whether I should try to take up blogging again.  I've tried several blogs in the past but they only lasted a few weeks at the most.  I always lost my motivation.  I found them to be too time consuming.  Plus I wouldn't consider myself a writer and I always felt the best blogs were by people who are "writers"  Never the less as you can see I decided to give blogging another go.  If I never get more than 10 readers who cares. 

All I am looking for is a place to get my thoughts out and a place to feel accountable.  I am making changes in my life and I feel if I blog about them it will help me to be more successful along the way.  I am currently trying to lose about 25 pounds.  I plan to do this by following Jorge Cruise's Belly Fat Cure AND by training for a marathon.  That's right a marathon. Not only am I not a writer but I'm not a runner.  I am trying out all kinds of new things.  I might be in over my head but I am am going to give it my all.  Yesterday I signed up for the Nike Women's Marathon in SF with Team in Training.  I think training with a group will help motivate me and make me get up and go.  I plan to write about my training, my nutrition, recipes, and anything else interesting going on in my life.  Since I'm new to blogging I don't know the "rules" or if there even are any.   Feedback is welcomed.  Thanks for reading!





2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:57 AM CDT

    I saw your comment over at Rosalie's. I'm so glad you decided to join us. Since you shared your link on Rosalie's blog, you should probably get a handful of followers because 'everyone' reads her blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I look forward to getting to know everyone better through reading all the blogs.

      Delete