Sunday, April 22, 2012

Ho Hum

I'm feeling a little down today.  I have a bit of a lingering headache from last night, I'm bored, tired, frustrated and I know there's a lot I should be getting done.  I'm about to make a pita pizza so hopefully eating will help with the headache.

Yesterday I went for my first run in a while.  Man I'm out of shape.  I only went about 2.5 miles and I had to stop and walk some.  The marathon is less than 6 months away. Which seems like a lot of time but I know it's not. I have A LOT of work to do.  Also, last night we went out to dinner and instead of getting the salad for my side I ended up getting fries and eating more of them then I should have. 

Moving on from that. Today's a new day! I'm going to get out of this funk.  I think I'll go watch The Office or Felicity (two of my favorite shows).

Unfortunately when I got home from my run Chris and his friend, Adam, had just got back from the gym.  Adam thought it was funny to see my so wiped out and snapped this lovely picture for facebook.




5 comments:

  1. A marathon is ambitious! But I know you can do it!! One step at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:31 PM CDT

    Well, I don't even like running so it sounds like you're doing good to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just thought I'd drop in and say hullo and good luck with the BFC!!! Love the cauliflower crust pizza - one of my favorited! I'm new to blogging too - this community rocks. Am impressed with your marathon goal - have never been all that good (or interested) in that running thing but boy what an achievement it will be! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck getting back to the running! I like to run (OK, maybe it's more of a jog) but I've gotten out of it over the last year. I feel like I have no more stamina. I need to make a plan. Keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete