Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I'm Back

Hello! I'm back. I hope to make this a habit!

So a lot has happened since I've written on the blog.  I completely stopped eating the Belly Fat Cure way. I have struggled with eating healthy! I joined weight watchers online (I think twice, I'm currently enrolled right now) but I find it such a pain in the butt to figure out the points value of everything you eat.  With BFC it's easier because you only need to know two nutrition facts (and make sure there's no false sugar) plus it's easy to remember the 0/0 items for when I don't want to have to "think" too much.  So with that said I started BFC again on Monday.  I'm already down 2 pounds!!

In other news, I ran my half marathon in San Francisco.  That's right only a half not the full but I don't want to say only because I trained hard for those 13.1 miles.  It was the most amazing experience.  I will have to devote another post to the whole thing.  Two weeks after my first half I ran another half! And I'm running another one this weekend.  It's so addicting.  Unfortunately it hasn't seemed to help with my weight lose goals.  I remember this post from Amber from the blog Me & Jorge. I remember thinking I hope she's wrong. She wasn't :(




The wedding planning is in full swing so I'm mildly stressed : )  More reason to get my diet under control now! We have a date set, venue picked, dress picked, and we just sent out our save the dates. Here's our wedding website: http://smithpreuss.ourwedding.com/ I'm ready to just do this thing!!

Well I'm glad I finally posted.  I will return soon to talk about the Nike Women's Marathon experience!



2 comments:

  1. Great job on the half marathon! Way to go! And the engagement, too - that is exciting. :) The venues look beautiful, and I'm sure you will get to your goal with such great motivation. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dawn! I'm feeling really motivated so I hope that stays the same. I saw that you recently started up again as well. We can encourage each other!

    ReplyDelete