Monday, November 19, 2012

Chugging along

Well, My first week went okay. I wasn't good over the weekend. I went out of town with a friend and I wasn't prepared for eating out. I actually did good most meals but I know I ate more chips at the Mexican restaurant than I should have. But I was proud I resisted the margarita and went for the Michelob ultra instead.

Last week went even better!  I find the Belly Fat Cure so much easier than Weight Watchers.  I think what's helping me even more is that I downloaded the Belly Fat Cure app.  It's helpful to log it all in my phone especially when I'm eating out.  I've lost 4.5 pounds now.  It's slowly coming off but as long as it keeps going down then I'm happy with that rate.

I didn't end up running the half marathon in Pensacola.  My friend that I was suppose to go with had some health issues and didn't feel it was smart to go run (which I agreed).  Since I was already registered I still wanted to go to at least get my shirt.  I got another friend to go with me but she wasn't up for running so we just cheered on the runners.  I wish I took a picture of my sign but it was a big hit!  I actually saw this sign at my last half marathon so I just coped it.  It said, "Touch here for energy" and then I drew a colorful bulls eye.  We stood at about the 12 mile marker for the half marathoners and the 20 mile marker for the full marathoners.  People got a kick out of sign and I had tons of people that would come hit the sign.

Tonight Chris and I went to register for wedding gifts at Target.  That was fun!  We are registered at a few places so I need to make sure we haven't registered for the same items.

Alright well nothing too exciting to update. Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment