Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sooo busy

For the past (almost) two years, since I've lived in Baton Rouge, I have had a lot of free time.  I moved here with my boyfriend, no friends, and a job where I work from home.  It's been hard to meet people.  Especially when my boyfriend (now fiance) has only single friends.  Needless to say I've been mostly a home body.  I've finally started to meet more people, joined a running group, working full time again, and now planning a wedding.  I now have no free time.  I miss my down time. 

Mostly this post is to just say "hey!"  I haven't abandoned my blog; I'm just really busy.

I hope to have a full update later this weekend! 



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:57 PM CDT

    Hey, Tiffany. Thanks for checking in. It's so nice when you start to feel part of the community in a new place; glad you are making more friends.

    ReplyDelete